Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Moment

So Im due to head out the door soon to get a wriggle on at work ..and I mean a wriggle on! I love it - I love dancing all day long, motivating women as they do their circuit! Curves is great and i even enjoy doing the workouts myself - its quick, not easy let me assure you but it is a excellent workout that leaves you feeling great afterwards!

I have noticed this week that I have been running around like a headless chook ...from one Drs appointment to another .. then to work ..then rushing home to get the house cleaned and dinner on the table ...it never ends .. until that is the other morning when I jumped in my car and started reversing out the drive way .. I could hear my reverse beepers going off ..beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeppppp *BOOM* woopsy! I had just reversed into my partners Audi S4 .. now thankfully my partner is loving and he didnt actually have a hissy that I just smashed into the back of his prized possession ... instead he came out looked and me and said ... Sali please let this be a wake up call that you are running around life too fast these days .. Please start to take some time out for you .. come home and dont worry about cleaning up - just start taking things a little bit easier - get back to having some 'chill' time ...

This is when I realised I had been rushing through life so fast that I was forgetting to enjoy the beauty of reflection - so yes now needless to say if I get home and my day has been hectic .. well the washing can wait till the next day .. instead I make sure I take the time to lie down and just breathe .. thinking about what happended in the day and what lessons i may have learnt ...what I was greatful for (and being sure I made the time to put an entry in my gratitude book)

Its so easy for us all to get caught up in a rush and forget about the most important thing we have ... time for ourselves. I love sitting in absolute silence and just letting my mind tick over. I love taking the time to appreciate my day .. for all of us .. healthy or ill we never know when it will be our last!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment