Monday, July 13, 2009

Energy

Its now 9.30pm and I feel as though today I have not stopped.

I woke up at 5.15 this morning to hit Aarons with Brad. We had an excellent session. It was great because we set some exciting new goals relating to 'body image' and in a few weeks Brad and I will do a 12 week challenge together to help get into our best shape yet. This is especially a HUGE goal of Brads before he hits 30 early next year.

Today I made sure I was snacking every 3 hours during work with lots of protein fuelled meals like yoghurt, salt free nuts, grilled chicken and of course a yummy protein shake.

After finally getting home at 7.30pm I quickly whipped up some delicious vegies with lean grilled steaks and salad. I feel so completely satisfied.

I am going to continue working on my vision board for a little while but then it is straight off to bed to try and get some decent sleep. I have a long day tomorrow with a split shift starting at 6.15am along with another Guitar Hero play off with all the Metallica classics lol.

One thing I am missing since having started work is the relaxed moments .. lately I just feel like everything is so rushed. Hopefully my hours settle down more and then I can get myself into more of a routine with general life rather then running my life around my work hours.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment