Friday, July 17, 2009

Time for a challenge!

Its Friday night and finally I have some me time.

After I finish this blog Brad & I are going to sit down in front of the telly to watch the footy and complete our vision boards. I cant wait to see how they turn out! I have been so excited and pumped about them.

Work has been good ... Its nice to have members come up to me and say that I am an inspiration because they see me keeping a positive mindset and exercising myself, its great to get such good feedback - however some women I am sure mean well when they get talking to me about my cancer but obviously forget when they then continue to talk about their sister, mother or friend who died of breast cancer because it spread after a year or two. This has proved to be a challenge for me to remain positive and to not let these stories effect my own mindset but I will be honest in saying it sure as hell does make me think from time to time about my situation .. it even has me questioning am I actually in the clear?

Needless to say even with all the daily struggles with these thoughts I have decided to set myself a new and exciting goal. One that is based around health and fitness and will really help me be at my healthiest state ever - both inside and out.

I am going to enter the Body Blitz challenge ....eeeekkk cant believe I just wrote that - its actually out there and now I have to stick to it. Man I am excited, nervous and freaking out lol - in all honesty I am excited as hell! I have got myself a top trainer - Aaron, he is a gun - really challenges me both physically and mentally. I think its good to find a trainer that is like minded and Aaron sure is - he is positive and really believes in the power of choice and the power of the law of attraction. I have managed to convince Brad to do it with me as it will be easier when we look at working out together and of course supporting each other with meals etc.

I am giving myself this weekend to get prepared with completing my vision board and making sure Aaron has scheduled in my training sessions and of course come up with a kick arse eating plan ..12 weeks is a long time so I am going to get proper food/exercise diaries to keep us on track - I will use this blog to report how its going too and of course I need to buy a massive calender so we can count down the days haha.

I am going to ask my sisters if they are keen to do it too (forget my sister Suzy - her body is perfect .. I dont know how she does it but she does) ... I am also going to try ...yes try and convince Louise ... the more the merrier I say and it will be so much easier if a few people do it as we can help each other stay motivated and on track.

Anyways - I'm out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment