Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blame Game ....

Up I got at 5.00am this morning to get ready for my first morning shift .. wow what a difference I noticed in the morning crew of members working out!

As I was pulling up out the front of the gym I noticed 2 women standing out the front 15mins before open time waiting to get in and start their workouts for the day ... morning I yelled out as I opened the door ... after they introduced themselves off they went straight onto the circuit .. you ladies are nice and early I said .. Sali we are always here every morning - 6 days a week at this time .. Really? I replied .. what about when its raining down hard ... I chuckled .. That doesnt even keep us away they said. After looking up their records these ladies werent kidding .. They had worked out nearly 500 times in the past 2 years WOW what dedication!

Its weird how you can be thinking of things ..almost perhaps doubting yourself and then something will happen to reconfirm your feelings ... I was 100% right .. Power of Mind does exist .. and its all got to do with the choices we make.

In this morning alone I had met women who were either told by their partners that they are too fat and need to lose weight .. others too had life threatening diseases .. one lady even had Stage 4 cervical cancer ... another had high levels of depression as she had broken up with her partner after he had an affair ... (It is amazing what these women will share with you as you take their measurements) ...

The whole time these women shared their stories with me I couldnt help but stare back with ultimate admiration and respect. Not one of these women were playing the poor me victim card .. they had all different levels of hurt yet not one of them played the blame game ... not one of them was negative .. they were all positive and motivated women .. who obviously have come to realise through their lives that playing the blame game is only an excuse and a cowards way of not taking responsibility for their own lives....

Yes things happen that steer us onto different paths in life but that is what makes life so great .. through the experiences .. the good and the bad we can better ourselves by remaining at peace knowing that no matter what comes our way we have the ultimate power to learn and move on .. negativity is such evil .. and those that continue to fester in negativity might as well be satan themselves for they not only destroy their own lives they destroy the lives of those around them ... with each piece of negative energy that you put out into the universe you will literally get double the amount back!

Take a look around you at the lives of those who are positive ..peaceful and happy .. isnt it funny that no matter what they seem to have it together ...they seem to have things go there way .. they seem to have all the 'luck' in the world ... yet those who are negative just seem to slowly continue losing everything ..

Luck ... it isnt something that is given to you or that you are gifted with .. it is something we create for ourselves.

Today I am beaming with the fact I was surrounded by motivated, positive women ... I am also happy to have spoken to many of my friends .. .. who always manage to keep me smiling! I am super excited because tonight my twin is down from Singapore to spend the week with us .. Brad & I are taking her out for dinner ... along with another couple of our friends who I havent seen in what feels like forever.

Remember to make time for the people that matter .. make time and really enjoy the 'moment' as you never know how short lived it could be. Last but not least.. remember to take control of your life .. stop fooling yourself by playing the blame game .... take responsibility .... you owe it to yourself to live a positive life!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment