Friday, July 3, 2009

No more DRAMA!

FUCK ME! I am so cranky tonight! Argghh I cant even begin to type the frustration I am feeling.

I HATE more than anything in this world when people create DRAMA out of nothing - worse still when people turn someones words into their own little dramatised fiasco that is completley and utterly off the topic or track of what the person was saying ...

Anyways the situation above was a case that happend earlier tonight and it just grinds away at me .. What is the point of having free speech if you have to CORRECT people because they 'missunderstood' what was being said - GRRR why cant people stop being so god damn self obsessed and realise that NOT everything that is said is about them!

Im not even going to waste my fingertips on the details of the situation but I am on here to vent as otherwise I would be lying in bed with an abosolute ball of stress in my belly that would probably eat right through my core by sunrise!

This journey is teaching me so many things .. even still till this day - it teaches me the importance of surrounding myself with likeminded people - why waste your time on people who literally suck the engery right from you!

Over the next week I am going to write a list of things that are important for me to have in my life ... everything from work ..friends ... love ... interests ..etc and for what doesnt stack up against my list well ... its time for me to find my inner strength and rid myself from that in which is sucking me dry!

Why is it that when something new in your life is going great other things turn to shit? Why cant there be a moment when just everything ... aboslutely everything is the way its meant to be? Or maybe thats just it .. maybe things are never ever meant to be perfect?

Tomorrow I recieve yet another monthly injection - Joy! However I am looking foward to hitting the gym twice tomorrow with my pal Louise .. ohh more than ever now I am looking forward to it, what a stress relief it will be!

I love spending time with Louise, she really truly gets me. It is funny, we had a big falling out 2 years ago but ever since then we have been inseperable and we now totally get eachother. Nothing is ever taken out of context. Were brutally honest with eachother which is healthy! Sure she shits me at times, Im sure I shit her at times but that is what makes us such good friends - we can let eachother know and there is no hard feelings - we deal with it, or give eachother time and we move on!

I seriously dont know how I would cope throughout my journey if I didnt have her. She has really helped me out when I have needed to vent but most importantly she has really made me feel normal. She doesnt treat me any different at any time, even if Im lying in hospital she wont treat me with the 'poor Sali' technique - she just keeps things normal and for that I love her to death! She knows if I need to talk about it I can bring it up, she doesnt hammer me with questions which I respect!

It is so important to find good friends - nobody is ever perfect but if you can find someone you can really lean on in the hard times, well then I can assure you they are the ones worth holding on to through thick or thin!

So now that I have finished my post on a good note I think Ill be feel good enough to go to bed stressfree .. Ill just think about what a fun girls day I will have tomorrow!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment