Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ready & Pumped

So today was spent finalising my preparations for my start in the BodyBlitz Challenge!

My vision board is complete and wow - it is amazing. I love it! I love staring at it and really in visioning these pictures and words becoming more and more apart of my life.

I have done all my grocery shopping and made sure I have prepared all my portion sizes for my fish, chicken and steaks into 100g lots, this will take away so much time during the week and will help ensure I have no excuses for not being able to cook the right meals.

I am seeing Aaron tomorrow to finalise my program and have all my measurements etc taken. I really am excited. Today I was so excited that I went to Curves for a workout with Louise ..then after a day of shopping (which had me spoilt my Brad with 2 hot leather jackets by 'white suede' ) anyhow even after a full day I then went to Powercore to complete my cardio of 20 mins of hard walking on a incline of 8 at a pace of 7... man did I sweat and boy were my legs and butt killing! I nearly gave up at the 5 minuet mark but I kept imagining myself during the body blitz challenge and next thing I knew my 20 mins were up!

I came home, feeling amazing from a brilliant day and decided to pump the music up and clean the house. I love incidental workouts like this and to do it whilst listening and dancing to my favourite tunes make it even more bliss.

I have just finished having a yummy dinner with Brad & Louise of delicious grilled gummy shark fillets ... vegies and a yum salad which included loads of greens including celery, alfalfa sprouts and mung beans - YUM!

I'm headed now to relax in front of the telly to watch Collingwood vs Hawthorn - All I can say is GO THE PIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment