Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 6

Day 6 and I have hit a slight hurdle .. I have tonsillitis :(

I had to cancel my training session today and had to call in sick to work for the next few days as I am on antibiotics and need to rest.

Yesterday I actually had a fab day. I worked a split shift am/pm and in between I had a very hard but rewarding legs/shoulder program with Aaron. I might whinge and complain during the session as it really does push my limits but I am very grateful afterwards and not to mention proud of my achievements!

Seeing as though today I am unable to train I am making sure my eating is spot on. I have made sure I eat every 3 hours with high protein meals (no carbs today - if I don't work out then I tend to stick to a protein only day).

I have also made sure I take all my supplements including my multivitamin, fish oil and vitamin C.

Only a short post as I am about to go lay down and rest some more. I am hoping I will be recovered enough by tomorrow to at least be sociable. Right now however I am so tired my throat is so sore that I just want to sit in silence.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment