Tuesday, July 14, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzz

This morning I started work at the crack of dawn so up I jumped at 5am to make sure I was ready in time. I worked through till 12 then headed home for a quick half hour nana nap before I got up and gave the house a once over ... vacuum, mopping, washing - the usual things that tend to pile up if I don't keep on top of them.

Back to work I went at 3.30 and managed to finish up at 7. I am so tired! I made sure I kept up with loads of yummy meals throughout the day, if I didn't I'm sure I would have collapsed with exhaustion. I finished my night with the yummiest grilled chicken, veg and salad. I was actually contemplating have wood fire oven pizza for dinner but decided to have the healthier choice of a nice home cooked meal. I was grateful - it left me feeling settled not bloated and lethargic like greasy food tends to do.

I really am starting to make more conscious efforts of what is good for my system and what is not. There is one thing I need to work on however ... that is getting myself way more sleep!

I was super excited and proud to hear today that Brads mum joined a curves in her area. It makes me happy to know that she is doing what she can to be fit and healthy. Every time I hear about another person taking measures to live a healthier and more positive life it really does make me smile.

I love it when I ring my mum and she has just finished her daily power walk on the treadmill. You go girl!

It still baffles and amazes me at the massive amount of people who aren't active .. especially those who have no real reason not to be, except for the same old boring pathetic excuse of I have no time. Living a healthy lifestyle including making time for exercise should be like brushing your teeth daily. Our healths are our most important assets in life...not the car we drive or the house we live in ... our bodies and minds are what get us through each day at a time. Yet it is the one thing that so many people tend to neglect and not to forget abuse.

My vision board is still coming along nicely .. slowly but nicely. It is not something I want to rush and knock over in a night. I cannot wait for it to be complete!

I am getting really tired now and I need to be at Aarons for a 6am session so I better be off to bed ... I start work at 8.30am and wont get to finish till 7pm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment