Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 1

Today has been a brilliant day!

Louise slept over and we made sure we got to bed early and all got a good nights rest, ready for a big day. After a yummy breakfast of weetbix, yoghurt and my new morning supplement mix we headed out to Sydney Road with Louise' mum to see Louise try on a few wedding dresses.

There were 5 dresses in the mix but this one particular dress (the first one that she tried on) was amazing. Louise looked stunning, so much so that I actually got teary as it was just so beautiful on her. She tried on some others which were nice but when she put on the first dress again it was apparent it was the one. Yet again I managed to shed a tear, I cant explain it - she just looked breathtaking!

After our fun morning we had some lunch of grilled chicken wraps and headed for a pt session with Aaron. We did a mixed bag of triceps, shoulders, lunges, step ups and of course sit ups ... I hate sit ups! Sure enough at the end of it I felt amazing!

Now I have just finished packing my bags and I am heading out to the airport ..off to Adelaide I go. I cannot wait to see my son, parent and my sister again. It will be a great few days.

Hopefully I will get time to blog whilst I am away - for now I am just looking forward to my yummy dinner b4 I fly out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment