Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vision It .....

I cant believe that my weekend is already over! I find them so much more precious now that i actually have to work. Who would have thought hey.

This morning I woke up excited and ready for a different session with Aaron as this time I was taking along my twin, Julie ...

I was all pumped and prepared to do a massive weights session when he turned around to tell me we were doing a full session based on a 5kg medicine ball and body resistance intervals .... ummm what?? I hate the medicine ball I instantly groaned!

Needless to say we went about our session with a range of overhead throws .. followed by push ups (on our toes) and then more squats and throws etc .. I was completely pooped to the point I thought my arms and legs were going to give way! It sure was a great feeling to have a different kind of work out on my body, the 'shock' of no heavy weights definitely hit home on my muscles but I loved every bit of it. I always do ....after the session that is lol during it I hate it haha:)

By the end of my workout which I might add Julie did really well at too ... Aaron gave me a new revised eating plan .. Julie & I hit the shop straight away to stock up on all the requirements to see us through the week.

I absolutely LOVE grocery shopping. Most people loathe it but I really enjoy filling up my trolley with yummy fresh foods and getting excited knowing that I can prepare and of course enjoy eating all the delicious things I have packed my trolley with.

Its 10.05pm and I think I am going to continue working on cutting out pictures and images for my vision board - I actually find it quiet addictive. Its amazing what you end up cutting out without even realising it. I am beyond excited about what my finished product will look like and more so I look forward to reflecting on it every day from then on.

Vision Boards are so powerful and I cannot highly recommend them enough. Some people think they are wanky ... I just think its a better way to write up your goals and desires in life rather than writing down words in boring blue ink on white ruled piece of paper ... Visualisation people that is the key!

Brad has his first session with Aaron tomorrow ~ haha I cant stop laughing cause I know he wont be able to walk for days after hehe - love it! It will be good to be able to share this common interest also. Every now and then we may even do a few double sessions together, which is always loads of fun.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment