Monday, July 6, 2009

Member of the Month!

Oh what a feeling!! I am very excited to report that I got 'member of the month for July' with Pink Hope - www.pinkhope.org.au

I cannot tell you how exciting this is. I love that website - it is an AMAZING forum for women and or men who have been affected either directly or through a love one to get together electronically and discuss/give advice etc on our own experiences with either Breast Cancer or Ovarian Cancer.

It feels so good to actually help other women through the same journey - of course everyone is completely different but we all still have some common ground.

It is so liberating to hear of other womens triumphs through the disease. It just makes me wanna scream with joy from the top of my lungs!

I feel so happy today - work was GREAT! I love being surrounded by women who are doing what they can to improve their health. I love motivating them to get through their circuits I love motivating them and given them advice on better nutrition options. It is such a rewarding job!

Tonight I leave you on a very HIGH note - I'm off to spend a nice quiet evening watching a movie with Brad.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment