Saturday, July 25, 2009

First week over with ..

My first week has ended and I feel amazing! I cannot believe the results after just one week of really disciplined eating and of course amped up exercise.

I originally weighed in at 59.2 for my starting weight, after my first week I now weigh 57.8 and the best part about it was I am doing it the right..healthy way. I have been eating a minimum of 6 meals a day ..all jam packed with heaps of protein. Ive made sure my carbs are only in my breakfast and lunch and my dinner has been a simple portion of protein with a mound of healthy vegies and or salad. I feel fantastic!

Last night was my 'cheat' night so Brad and I went out for dinner with Per & Louise and we indulged in some amazing woodfire oven pizza. Nothing beats good quality food. Even more so now I appreciate it.

Back to my routine of 'healthy eating' and I look forward to working hard this week again until my next cheat meal. I think Brad & I have decided to this on Friday or Saturday nights. Its good to have it near the same day each week - but also it gives us the option of being able to enjoy slightly 'grubby' food with friends/family, rather than our normal portion controlled grilled home meals.

Today I am off to check out some exercise equipment with Brad. I am so excited! We are changing our spare room into a cardio room. We both need to step up our cardio sessions and to always have to pay a casual session at the gym is getting ridiculous. this way we can invest in some good pieces of equipment and a) never have an excuse not to exercise as it will be convenient and b) save money in the long run.

I am also going to look at potentially getting a cardio trainer just for the duration of this challenge but will let you know further after the week ahead.

I'm off to enjoy this beautiful sunshine!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment