Friday, June 26, 2009

Right Industry

So this morning I did a workout at Curves (womens only gym) .. man it was actually suprisingly hard. For those of you who dont know it is basically a circuit training session that uses hydraulic machines - these things really manage to build up a sweat .. the resistance is incredible. Anyhow by the end of the my training session I found myself with a shift to start working there as of Monday - wow this is PERFECT! Not only will I now have a job in the industry I am studying towards (Cert III & IV in personal training/fitness) I now also get to work for a company that helps to improve they health and fitness choices of women .. and to make things even better they are HUGE supportes of the Breast Cancer Foundation.

So right now I am on top of the world knowing that my focus and direction and commitement to reaching my goals is slowly coming along.

Looking forward to seeing my pal Louise tonight (she just recently got engaged and I am in her bridal party) so I am SUPER DOOPER excited! No doubt we will spend the night talking all things 'wedding' and our partners will spend the night on Guitar Hero :)

Well I need to go pump up the music and motivate myself to clean the house .. have a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment