Saturday, September 19, 2009

Get rid of the 'Flat' moment

For the past couple of days I have been feeling flat - with everything but especially my training and my eating which is totally out of the ordinary for me.

I think it could have something to do with the fact that the other week I found a lump, about a pea size in shape and it is right in between my pelvic bone area - it actually feels like a marble. I have been keeping my eye on it and some days its larger (like the size of a grape) and other days it goes back to the pea size. I told my Dr about it and have a check up with my surgeon on Wednesday. I think that just because there is the unknown of 'what is it' that is constantly playing on my mind that I have lost focus and started to worry a bit.

What generally comes with times of worry? Lack of motivation, stress and binge eating. That has been me in a nutshell for the past week but I am determined to refocus and not allow this unknown worry to determine how my days will play out or how I will feel.

It takes a lot of effort and hard work to stay positive and focused but it sure as hell isn't impossible.

I had a great day today with my bestie Louise out and about in the sun doing a spot of shopping and beauty treatments and now I am looking forward to having some quiet relaxation time before Brad & I head out to watch the Pies hopefully slaughter the Cats for a spot in the Grand Final.

I'm off to read some new fitness mags - nothing gets me excited about my own health and fitness then the feeling I get from reading real life stories in magazines such a ultra fitness and oxygen.

GO THE PIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment