Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life couldnt get any better right now ....

Yes it has been forever and a day that I have posted my last blog, what can I say apart from the fact that I have been one very busy lady!

Firstly - my challenge is going quiet well, I wont lie and say I have been an angel - I have fallen off the wagon many times with cheat meals here and there ~ however I definitely have not slacked off on my training - if anything I have picked it up a notch! I am back to being focused this week, it is all about being prepared, focused and set on achieving my goal.

I am holding my weight down at 57kg ...pretty excited about that considering I am training my butt off in the weights department setting personal bests with each session. I tell you what has been an added motivator ... seeing family and friends that I haven't seen in a while and their jaws dropping to the ground telling me I look so fit and healthy - I love it!

Along with all of the above I have finally started studying my Cert 3&4 course, my gosh it is far more in depth than I realised... but very interesting to say the least.

I got a job in the CBD working for a HR Consultancy company as a HR Administrator ... something I am very excited to be starting in a matter of weeks. They will teach me everything there is to know about being a successful business person along with all the right tools to run a successful business. They seem like an AMAZING company to work for. I am hoping that it will teach me very valuable lessons moving forward when I start my PT business - for now its all about learning and growing!

Brad & I are excited that our block settles at the end of the month - WOOHOO .... cant wait! I also have my cousins wedding in 2 weeks in which I am her maid of honour ...I told you I have been a very busy lady!!

I also have started 'virtually' started talking to a partner of Brads friend who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer and has already had her mastectomy ... and soon starts chemo - Everytime I meet a woman touched by the disease it actually empowers me - why?? Their strength and courage to rise above the disease and to live their life as a powerful and blessed woman is literally amazing - it gives me goosebumps every time I think about it!

Till next time

Peace and Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment